Good things that are giving good feelings today:
- The sunlight was beautiful this morning and the views from the train were stunning
- This was travelling down Farringdon Road as I stood on Holborn Viaduct talking to my Dad on the phone:
- My lunch of a Tossed salad was bloody gorgeous! I swapped in some spinach, but kept all the rest (halloumi, avocado, lettuce, cucumber, roasted peppers, roasted tomatoes, range dressing) and it was just perfection
- Walking in from buying said lunch I had a brief chat with someone I used to talk to a lot and they commented on how confident and healthy I looked (clear skin, a confident air etc.) which was all very nice
- I have finally finished this diagram I have been working on for ages, and it looks pretty damn awesome!
- I know I shouldn’t have, but last night I popped onto the scales again and I was another 1.5lb down! (I credit the 5k I ran just before the weigh-in).
- It is Friday!
What has made you smile today?