I managed to completely miss out March, but here is April:
- Date – we are off for two days for my birthday so am sure we will go somewhere nice during that
- Diet – stick with the yogurt & honey for breakfast, salads/low-carb meal for lunch, allow a bit of flex with dinner (for my own sanity), snack as little as possible – get thinner to help with the running!
- C – lose any weight at all!
- B – get back to pre-Christmas weight (161.25lbs)
- A – get down to 11 stone (154lbs) – and be the lightest I have been for as long as I can remember
- Run another half marathon distance at the Ranscombe Spring Challenge
- Run a new parkrun course
- Adventure run: go somewhere new to run, maybe over Easter r my birthday while we are on leave
- House – get some sort of plan/list ready to tackle during my sabbatical (15/05 – 21/09)